Aria Systems Launches Aria Crescendo
Aria Systems has released Aria Crescendo, a cloud-based monetization platform for multidimensional customer choice.
With Aria Omni-node technology, a hierarchical, n-tier product catalog and account management architecture, enterprises can create offerings and account structures in limitless variations. Customers can match their preferences surrounding their purchasing and consumption experience; paying how and when they want.
Aria Crescendo provides multidimensional customer choice by enabling highly tailored product offerings. User-friendly configurations define attributes, including: pricing, promotions, consumption options, payment methods, dunning processes, product and account hierarchies, and business terms, such as payers, channels, business units, geographies, entities, and the like.
This is also the first platform with the ability to aggregate bills for multiple locations and to make services portable for customers as they change locations, devices. or use cases. Customers now also have the ability to move digital add-on services for “child” entities from simple “parent-pay” to “self-pay” or to split components of service bundles among payers and users.
Aria Crescendo benefits both customers and the businesses that serve them:
- Customer-first — Facilitates multi-dimensional choice so customers can buy the products they want, how they want. Customers can define and buy the exact set of product attributes, pricing, promotions, consumption options, payment methods, and terms to meet their preferences. Aria Crescendo also delivers transparent and accurate billing and invoicing.
- Line of business-enabled — Vendors can tailor product offerings and create account hierarchies to meet customers’ unique requirements. They can tie them to their hierarchy of accounts with combinations of payers, channels, business units, geographies, entities, and schedules.
- Extensible — Enables boundless permutations of products, bundles, and promotions with one-to-many accounts to entities, devices, and locations hierarchies via Omni-nodeT n-tier product catalog and hierarchical account management technologies. Empowers flexible and efficient handling of any product, offering, or service.
In the B2B world, an n-tiered account structure means bills can be split in multiple ways to better suit customer needs. A bill can be parsed to any entity and be delivered to company specifications. Products can also be rolled up for charging all along the hierarchy.
Aria supports sophisticated parent-child hierarchies for complex corporate entities and multinationals. Each child account can have its own currency and taxation. A global multinational can pay in dollars, a regional entity can pay in euros, and a national entity can pay in British pounds.
Aria Crescendo also minimizes the friction of product delivery so purchases can be consumed immediately. Delivery speed is now a business imperative as product lifecycles are expected to decrease by as much as 40% by 2020.
Aria Crescendo provides the following capabilities:
- Product management with a dynamic catalog and flexible pricing and promotions, including subscription, usage pricing, bundles, promotions, coupons, and credits.
- Customer management with entitlements, customer history, and the ability to create n-tiered parent/child relationships that define levels of financial responsibility and segmented treatment.
- Billing management with agile billing, secure payments, and precise dunning.
- Financial management for MRR/ARR, revenue recognition, and general ledger integration.
- Revenue analytics with dashboards, reporting, and customer insights.
- Aria Active Orchestration to synchronize events and data across the business, coordinating push-pull actions in CRM and other systems.
- Cloud connectivity.
- Out-of-the-box integration with a broad library of APIs for B2B connectivity as well as FTP data sharing.
- IoT-ready, enabling the monetization of usage-based offers, packages, and plans. Monitors and manages rich usage/consumption data, and supports the free movement of device assignment from one account to another.
"Aria Crescendo raises the bar for cloud billing," said Tom Dibble, president and CEO of Aria Systems, in a statement. "It's the first agile billing platform designed with the end-customer in mind. Ultimately Aria Crescendo helps the line of business optimize every account to meet exacting customer needs and create initial sales and upsell and cross-sell opportunities at every customer touchpoint. Customers have greater choice, buy more, and are retained for longer periods of time. The ultimate payoff is increased customer lifetime value and sustained growth."