Amdocs Releases CES 9.3
Amdocs, a provider of customer experience solutions, today launched Amdocs CES 9.3, with new solutions for online commerce, interactive bills, big data marketing, care, and network analytics, and cross-portfolio enhancements to improve system performance.
Amdocs CES 9.3 spans industry-specific business and operational support systems (B/OSS) and network control and optimization systems. This latest portfolio release also streamlines complex operating environments.
Amdocs CES 9.3 highlights include the following:
- Amdocs Commerce allows service providers to create, manage, and sell multiplay communications services bundled with digital products (e.g. video content) and hard goods(e.g. device accessories), across all online channels, to both existing customers and anonymous online shoppers. The solution supports purchase and re-contracting flows, from discovery to delivery, through a single all-inclusive catalog and customer-facing system.
- Amdocs Omni-Channel Billing Experience adds new interactive HTML email bill capabilities and multichannel bill distribution. Customers can now access bill information and drill down into usage and charges in both online and offline modes. Customers can also pay or dispute charges and explore personalized promotion offers from the online bill.
- Amdocs' expanded big data analytics includes new applications targeted to help service providers extract and manage data from multiple sources and generate actionable insights. These include automated offers based on customer history and preferences, and identifying and resolving customer interaction issues before they occur.
- Amdocs Deep Network Analytics, also part of Amdocs' expanded big data analytics, helps service providers proactively improve data service quality, create personalized offers based on data usage and subscriber behavior, tune network policies to ensure optimal quality of experience, and plan network build-out investments to maximize return on investment.
- Amdocs Omni Convergent Charging now allows for data consumed by roaming customers to be serviced by the visiting network instead of the home network.
- Cross-portfolio improvements include the addition of cross-site recovery processes and new tools for optimizing configuration processes to minimize disaster recovery time and ensure always-on availability and service continuity during systems upgrades.
- Process improvements within Amdocs' billing solutions shorten billing cycles, increase system scalability, reduce the number of stuck orders, and avoid unnecessary collection processes.
- Amdocs Resource Manager includes new workflow management capabilities and user interface support for new types of end-to-end network visualizations with the ability to search across third-party data-sources. This helps accelerate design and assign activities, improve service assurance, and reduce costly design rework.
- The Amdocs Order Delivery Orchestrator enables orchestration of complex enterprise orders across traditional and virtualized services, helping service providers to quickly introduce multiple new service offers to their business customers.
"Customers have become more tech-savvy. They expect service providers to constantly raise the innovation bar with new digital services, while providing better network service, a more personalized customer experience and complete information consistency across channels. And they want control over the whole process," said Mark Mortensen, BSS Practice Head at Analysys Mason, in a statement. "Integrated suites, such as Amdocs CES 9.3, can ensure the delivery of such a customer-controlled high-quality experience across all these dimensions. It is not just about incrementally making things better to thrive and grow, the traditional communications service providers of today must become the digital service providers of tomorrow."
"Addressing customer experience across all these multiple dimensions adds further complexity to service providers' already complex systems environments, especially when business agility is critical to addressing new regulations and heightened competition from consolidated players and over-the-top entrants," said Chris Williams, head of global marketing at Amdocs, in a statement. "It's therefore critical for service providers to find ways to introduce operational efficiencies and accelerate business value. Amdocs CES 9.3 delivers cross-portfolio enhancements which improve systems performance, ensuring our customers can offer new services in a timely manner amidst this complexity, while lowering operational costs."
Amdocs Releases the DigitalONE Platform
The cloud-native digital enablement platform aims to help its customers accelerate their journey to becoming digital service providers.