Allego Enhances Its Sales Training Programs
Allego, providers of a mobile video sales learning platform, has released Allego 4.0, which includes Flash Drills, a reinforcement learning capability that will enable sales reps to better retain knowledge and achieve short- and long-term sales skills mastery through the game-like use of flashcards and spaced-repetition learning. Sales managers can also create Courses, structured curriculum learning that follows an automated syllabus of video and e-learning content, complete with embedded recording exercises and inline quizzes.
Both of these enhancements provide sales managers in-depth understanding of their reps&' skill levels and mastery of topics.
Allego's just-in-time sales learning platform enables companies to collect, curate, and distribute sales content and insights from the field. It also helps maximize remote collaboration through role-play and video-based practice. With Flash Drills, sales teams can sharpen their skills and product knowledge with just a few minutes of daily flashcards and quizzes. This reinforcement learning technique allows sales managers to emphasize product knowledge and sales messaging regularly. Allego's detailed reports supply executives with insights into knowledge gaps.
Specific capabilities of Allego's Flash Drills include the following:
- Custom processes and tools allow managers to author flashcards in bulk, including importing from Excel spreadsheets, or allowing a wide range of users to contribute short videos and examples.
- Push notification or email alerts remind reps to practice using flashcards in intelligently spaced intervals. Additionally, intelligence capabilities enable Allego to identify improvement areas and drill reps on problem areas, as well as occasionally remind them of facts they know.
- Automated video game-like accolades engage users and encourage participation, while progress read-outs keep reps and sales managers apprised of progress and mastery.
- Reporting features to monitor Flash Drills performance and participation by topic, team, and individual rep using heat maps. Reports can track various groups and time periods to allow for comparisons over time and across teams.
Allego's Courses feature enables managers to do the following:
- Build and share video series in a predictable sequence, like a playlist.
- Embed video quizzes, recording exercises, inline comments and manager tips to personalize lesson plans for individuals or teams.
- Track sales reps progress through the auto-advancing course, and provide accolades to encourage participation.
"We built the Allego platform on the premise that traditional sales training processes were outdated, and too often reps were left in the dark when it came to cultivating new skills and product knowledge," said Yuchun Lee, CEO and co-founder of Allego, in a statement. "The new Flash Drills and Courses capabilities further empower reps to take learning into their own hands, making sales learning a fun and team-wide initiative that can take place whenever and wherever reps need it most. Additionally, the analytics provided in these new features give managers confidence that their reps have achieved the level of mastery they need to sell successfully."
Allego Launches Version 5.0 of Sales Training Platform
The latest release of Allego's sales learning and coaching platform delivers configurable dashboards and improved management and tracking of assigned learning.