Act-On Launches the Advanced Social Media Module
Act-On Software, a provider of marketing automation, has released the Advanced Social Media Module, which includes publishing, listening, and reporting capabilities to help marketers better understand the value social media brings to their businesses. Marketers can now use social media to power the entire customer experience from awareness and acquisition through retention and loyalty, and measure the influence their social campaigns have on the bottom line.
With Act-On's Advanced Social Media Module, marketers can now use social behaviors across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+ to automatically score, segment, and nurture buyers. In addition, they can track the conversions of social leads and attribute revenue back to specific social campaigns and channels.
Act-On's Social Media Module helps marketers do the following
- Create listening streams for Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook under a single interface;
- Engage (like, comment, share,) directly from the UI to comments posted on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+;
- Publish assets from existing lead generation campaigns created in Act-On or associate posts to pre-existing campaigns;
- Nurture and score leads generated from social campaigns and segment buyers based on behaviors and interests;
- Push social media posts onto the advocacy board for access and sharing by employee and customer advocates; and
- Report on campaign performance, including clicks, leads, opportunities, and revenue generated, across social channels and individual advocates.
"Social media is a critical channel for marketers and should not be executed in a silo. It must be integrated into the overall marketing strategy to realize its full potential," said Kevin Bobowski, chief marketing officer at Act-On Software, in a statement. "Act-On's Advanced Social Media Module empowers marketers to leverage social data to deliver more personalized, real-time experiences for prospects and customers, resulting in better conversions and more loyal advocates."
Act-On Launches Adaptive Journeys
06 Mar 2017
Act-On's Adaptive Journeys introduces a predictive engagement engine to help marketers personalize contacts.