8x8 and Genesys Partner
8x8, providers of a unified cloud communications platform, and Genesys, a cloud customer experience orchestration technology provider, have partnered to integrate 8x8 Work with Genesys Cloud CX to help companies align agents and the appropriate subject matter experts.
By combining 8x8 Work's enterprise voice, video meetings, and team chat capabilities with the composable Genesys Cloud CX platform, organizations can drive all employee communication and collaboration needs across voice and digital channels for the entire enterprise. The integration provides the following:
- Secure, in-network call transfers between the contact center and the rest of the organization;
- Unified company directory with API-driven user provisioning so agents can connect with any subject matter expert across the organization;
- Integrated single sign-on for user authentication;
- Shared user presence status so agents can see the availability of non-contact center subject matter experts;
- Voice communications around the globe with Genesys Cloud Voice and 8x8, which provides full cloud public switched telephone network (PSTN) support for multinational organizations with employees and customers in 50 countries by offering local direct numbers, toll-free numbers, and calling plans in addition to support for local emergency services.
"We are excited to welcome Genesys as an integration partner for 8x8 Work. The 8x8 Work and Genesys Cloud CX integration demonstrates the power of both platforms and brings an integrated experience for enterprises looking to enhance employee and customer engagement for a hybrid workplace. This furthers our mission of bringing EX and CX together and delivering these capabilities to a new set of customers and prospects," said Hunter Middleton, chief product officer of 8x8, in a statement.
"Most organizations today have an opportunity to reinvent their relationships with their customers and employees," said Olivier Jouve, executive vice president and general manager of Genesys Cloud CX, in a statement. "At Genesys, we're focused on developing people-centric innovation, and that starts by making it simpler for businesses to solve challenges that are standing in the way of great experiences. Our partnership with 8x8 represents a positive step forward in creating a more connected enterprise, designed to strengthen customer and employee experiences."
Businesses like AdaptHealth are already realizing the advantages of 8x8 and Genesys solutions and see further benefits now with the two market leaders joining forces.
"At AdaptHealth we are committed to delivering an enhanced high-quality experience to both our patients and healthcare professionals," said Albert Prast, chief technology officer of AdaptHealth, in a statement. "By enhancing the collaboration between our employees using 8x8 cloud unified communications and the contact center teams on Genesys Cloud CX, we can deliver an even higher level of customer service and empower patients to live their best lives at home."