The preferred communication channel for most consumers
IVR technology and practices have evolved so much that many consumers now prefer it as their communication method of choice for many situations. Routine communications, such as appointment scheduling, prescription confirmations, and service outage updates, are perfectly suited to outbound IVR technology, especially when paired with other technologies, such as SMS texts. Yes, the technology has come a very long way, but so have many companies in their willingness to use it intelligently, and with the customer’s permission.
In this Best Practices White Paper you'll learn from these Outbound IVR industry experts on:
- THREE MUST-KNOW DRIVERS FOR OUTBOUND IVR COMMUNICATIONS by Genesys | Angel
- USING VC101TM TO OPTIMIZE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE by IQ Services
- PROACTIVELY ENGAGING CUSTOMERS AT KEY MOMENTS OF TRUTH WITH CLOUD BASED OUTBOUND IVR TECHNOLOGY by VoltDelta
- CAPTURING AN EMERGING MARKET Innovative Customer Contact Gives British Gas an Edge in Smart Meter Technology by Aspect
- USING OUTBOUND IVR AND SMS TO IMPROVE WORKFLOWS AND STREAMLINE BUSINESS PROCESSES by Voxeo