Voice of the Customer: Strategies For Success
How to listen to the same customer on multiple channels
The ability of customers to express themselves has far outpaced the ability of organizations to get a clear understanding of what it is that they are trying to communicate.
This Best Practices special report explores strategies and solutions companies can implement now to help them understand what their customers are intending to communicate, so they can better fulfill their needs.
Inside you will find:
- DID YOU HEAR THAT? by Oracle
- TODAY’S CUSTOMER: MORE VOICE AND CHOICE THAN EVER BEFORE by inContact
- MOBILE, SOCIAL, AND VOCAL: MANY CHANNELS, ONE CUSTOMER by Verint
- TURNING INTELLIGENCE INTO ACTION by ForeSee
- FOR THE MODERN MARKETER, HEARING (MARKET) VOICES IS A GOOD THING by SAP
- CAPTURE AND ACT UPON CRITICAL VOC DATA WITH A SOCIALLY-INTEGRATED MULTI-CHANNEL CONTACT CENTER by LiveOps
- VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER (VOC): THE DIGITAL ADVANTAGE by IntelliResponse