Open-Source CRM Project X2CRM Releases Version 2.8
X2CRM, an open-source CRM system, has releases the latest update, Version 2.8, which includes new sales and marketing functionality.
Key features of X2CRM include the following:
- Web 2.0 Speed Optimized User Interface
- Web Activity Tracker, now with Google Analytics Integration
- Web and Facebook Lead Capture Form Designer
- Newsletter Generator
- Lead Nurturing, Scoring and Intelligent Routing
- Contact Activity Management
- Sales Process Workflow Engine
- Email Correspondence
- Product and Sales Quotes
- User Profile Pages and Universal Activity Streams
- Custom User Role Designer
- Field Security, Roles and Sales Teams
- Visual Form Editor for Admins
- Reporting Dashboard
- iPad and Mobile Compatibility
- Both Cloud and On-Premise Optimized Options
- Activity Feed Widget
- Google Analytics Integration
- Customizable User Interface Themes and Colors
"With X2CRM small businesses have a compact and powerful marketing automation and sales customer information system in one easy-to-use CRM application" said John Roberts, founder of X2Engine, in a statement, "and all for a fraction of the cost and complexity."
With X2CRM, users can capture leads from the Web, nurture leads through specified workflows, and track these leads as they return to a Web site.
Avoid Transition Agony
Tips for easing a CRM system switch.