Ifbyphone Releases Cloud-Based IVR
Ifbyphone, a provider of voice-based marketing automation, yesterday released its new cloud-based interactive voice response (IVR) solution built specifically for self-service configuration by marketing, sales and support professionals. Ifbyphone's IVR solution empowers these individuals to build, launch, and update their inbound and outbound automated voice dialogues in minutes without involving the IT department.
Ifbyphone's cloud-based IVR solution has a Web form interface that guides users through the IVR configuration process. All necessary IVR elements are presented with clear directions on a single Web page that responds instantly to IVR script the user types in the text fields or the question options they select via the drop-down boxes and radio buttons.
Ifbyphone's IVR solution includes the following:
- Best-Practice IVR Templates: Ifbyphone includes a library of pre-built IVR templates for a wide variety of use cases.
- Drag-and-Drop Question Reordering: Change the order of IVR questions by simply selecting the question and moving it to the correct spot.
- Expandable and Collapsible Sections: Expand and collapse IVR sections while working through the setup process.
- IVR Testing: Test your IVR at any time by having Ifbyphone call you and play your most recent draft.
- Move IVRs from One Account to Another: For marketing agencies or other businesses that manage multiple IVR accounts, users can import IVRs from one account into another for repurposing.
- Export IVR Results to Email: IVR data can be viewed online in real time or exported to email for sharing of results with executives, clients, or coworkers.
- Integrate IVRs with Other Systems: Ifbyphone's IVR solution comes with an open API that enables IVR data to be integrated with a company's other business applications.
"Traditionally there has been a disconnect between the people within an organization needing IVR voice dialogues and phone surveys and the people building them," said Irv Shapiro, CEO of Ifbyphone, in a statement. "This gap introduces the possibility of lengthy campaign delays as IT takes days, even weeks, to launch or update the IVR system. If an organization is lucky, these delays are merely a source of frustration to marketing, sales, and support, but unfortunately they have all too often meant the missing of key deadlines and the loss of revenue and customer loyalty. Ifbyphone's first-of-its-kind IVR solution has changed all that by making it easy for the people needing an IVR to build it themselves in minutes. If you can send an email using Gmail, you can build and launch an IVR using Ifbyphone."