Resco Updates Mobile CRM Solution
Resco, a provider of multi-platform mobile solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, released today the Summer Update of its Mobile CRM.
The enhancements include the following:
- Advanced Find — users can create custom views on their devices;
- Chart Drilldown — reveals detailed information within a chart;
- Clickable Hyperlinks in text editor for iOS;
- Call through Skype or another provider (Android);
- Record Audio/Video and save the file in attachments (Android);
- Long Tap to create an activity in Calendar also available on Windows;
- Adding Files as attachments to Notes now also on Windows platforms;
- Dashboards on Windows Phone;
- Custom SQL Index Editor;
- Improved Form and List Designer;
- Stronger entity permissions;
- Customize Form commands – remove standard commands, close with status, etc.; and
- Image Editor in Woodford — changing/adding icons, pins, buttons.
Apart from mentioned features, the newest update encompasses an extra module, User Audit. The customary CRM functionality has been extended by a series of tracking possibilities. Supervisors can keep an eye on their mobile users to see when and where they create, delete or update entities; start and finish editing entities; synchronize the application; and launch, pause, and exit the app.
"Audit module is going to show customers the extent to which their users actually use the app. With this data, they are not only able to analyze actions of users, but also evaluate if the investment into mobile CRM solution paid off," said Radomir Vozar, CEO of Resco, in a statement.