Join peers, industry leading speakers and exhibitors in Washington D.C. for the new era of CRM Evolution.
There’s a direct correlation between advancements in communication technologies and customer expectations—naturally, as one increases, so does the other. That’s why organizations must master each communication channel (social, mobile, phone, Web, email, etc.), providing as much information as customers want and as quickly as they need it. But that’s not all. As customers traverse channels, their customer, product, or company information must accompany them. Additionally, companies will have to leverage analytics from each of these channels to consistently create positive customer engagements. It might sound like a daunting task, but it’s not—especially with guidance from the right professionals.
Fortunately, you can find the biggest collection of the brightest and most influential people in the CRM industry at the CRM Evolution conference. Conference Chair Paul Greenberg and the editors of CRM magazine are working together again to bring you some of the best CRM analysts and consultants, project leaders, and vendors in the industry.
Get the Conference App
Why You Should Attend
- Create great customer engagements
- Generate high returns on CRM investments
- Prepare for customer trends that are reshaping the marketplace
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Leverage technologies that will change customer relationships
- Increase profitability
- Streamline business processes
Who Should Attend
- CEO, CMO, CIO, CTOs
- Chief Customer Officer
- VP/Director of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Call Centers
- VP/Director of Ecommerce/Ebusiness
- VP/Director of Business Analytics or Business Intelligence
- VP/Director of Telemarketing/Telesales
- VP/Director of IT
- Director/Manager of Sales Support
- Director/Manager of Customer Support
- Hear from over 60 speakers in more than 40 sessions including innovative keynotes, sunrise sessions, case studies, panel discussions, and more
- Get access to industry-leading companies demonstrating cutting-edge technologies
Network with colleagues, peers, and experts in customer relationship management >> See who's coming
View videos from previous CRM Evolution events here.