The visionaries shaping the CRM industry.
For the rest of the September 2008 issue of CRM magazine please click here
The individuals we've selected to honor this year are the thinkers and visionaries shaping the industry. They may not be the biggest names in CRM—they’re just the ones making change happen.
2008 Influential Leaders:
These nine members of the CRM community (in alphabetical order by last name) were named by the magazine as 2008 Influential Leaders:
* Kevin Bandy, a partner at consultancy Accenture;
* Josh Bernoff & Charlene Li, longtime industry analysts and authors of Groundswell;
* Des Cahill, the CEO of Habeas (which was just acquired by Return Path);
* marketing guru Seth Godin;
* industry thought leader Paul Greenberg (who is also a columnist for the magazine);
* Bill McDermott, president and CEO of SAP Americas & Asia Pacific Japan;
* Sridhar Vembu, CEO of AdventNet (the parent company of Zoho); and
* Brad Wilson, general manager of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
To view the rest of the 2008 CRM Market Awards, click here.
Every month, CRM magazine covers the customer relationship management industry and beyond. To subscribe, please visit http://www.destinationcrm.com/subscribe/.
|Learn more about the companies mentioned in this article in the destinationCRM Buyer's Guide:
The Rethinker: Kevin Bandy -- partner & manager of directory sales and marketing transformation, Accenture.
The Swells: Josh Bernoff and Charlene Li -- industry analysts and co-authors of Groundswell.
The Mailman: Des Cahill -- chief executive officer, Habeas.
The Big Thinker: Seth Godin -- marketing guru, author, blogger.
The Rock: Bill McDermott -- president and chief executive officer, SAP Americas & Asia Pacific Japan.
The Penny-Pincher: Sridhar Vembu -- chief executive officer, AdventNet, parent company of Zoho.
The Steady: Brad Wilson -- general manager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft.
The Herald: Paul Greenberg -- chief customer officer, BPT Partners; president, The 56 Group.
Announcing the exit of Chief Executive Officer Léo Apotheker, SAP returns to a "Co-CEO" format, appointing Bill McDermott and Jim Hagemann Snabe to split leadership duties.
Sponsored By: Marketo and Real Magnet
Sponsored By: Jacada, Avaya, Confirmit, inMoment and BoldChat
Sponsored By: Genesys, Avaya, Verint, and Aspect
Sponsored By: Informatica
Sponsored By: Verint®, Confirmit and inContact
Sponsored By: Verint
The Immersion Approach That Helps Customers Make and Implement the Right Technology Decisions