With AdEspresso, Kenshoo, Nanigans, Adaptly, Mediative, and Popimedia Hootsuite now helps companies connect and engage with customers on paid, owned, earned, and shared social channels.
Posted Oct 25, 2016
Hootsuite, a platform for managing social media, has partnered with six leading technology and services solutions for social advertising, enabling Hootsuite users to complement their organic social media efforts with optimized social advertising campaigns.
"More than ever, brands are investing in paid social media advertising to complement their overall social initiatives and marketing campaigns. Hootsuite's partnerships with these market-leading social ads solutions will help give our enterprise customers a cohesive and comprehensive view into their entire social strategy," said Matt Switzer, senior vice president of labs, corporate, and business development at Hootsuite, in a statement.
Hootsuite's newest partners include the following solution vendors:
- AdEspresso, a self-service solution for Facebook and Instagram advertising optimization;
- Kenshoo, a provider of agile marketing;
- Nanigans, a provider of advertising automation software for in-house marketing teams;
- Adaptly, a technology and services company that enables advertisers to scale campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest;
- Mediative, an integrated digital marketing and media company; and
- Popimedia, which helps brands optimize spend, save time, and scale media on Facebook.
Hootsuite customers will be able to run social advertising initiatives directly from the Hootsuite dashboard, including:
- Creating new advertising campaigns;
- Optimizing active campaigns;
- Boosting top performing organic social posts;
- Viewing advertising analytics; and
- Getting a holistic view of all social activity.
"The fast pace of social media means that brands have to be agile enough to respond to changes in the market across all digital channels. Kenshoo's integration with Hootsuite empowers customers to better understand and enhance the impact of their paid and organic social initiatives," said Tom Affinito, vice president product marketing at Kenshoo, in a statement.
"The integration with Hootsuite will benefit customers who want to use our solution in conjunction with Hootsuite's powerful platform to get the most value out of Facebook and Instagram advertising," said Armando Biondi, co-founder and chief operating officer at AdEspresso, in a statement.
"We are very excited to be a partner as Hootsuite is one of the best platforms in the market for brands to manage their organic social media efforts. Adaptly will work closely with Hootsuite to provide customers with the paid social media technology, services, and support they need to bolster their existing organic social strategy," said Nikhil Sethi, CEO at Adaptly, in a statement.
The integration provides one platform for social media management and analytics.
The integrations enable companies to extend social media's impact throughout the organization.
By integrating the social selling app, the platform aims to help salespeople ‘jump in and start a conversation.'
The social media marketer, which allows businesses to manage their social media pages on a single platform, adds Instagram to the mix.
Sponsored By: Sparkcentral and Freshdesk
Sponsored By: Marketo and Real Magnet
Sponsored By: Genesys, Avaya, Verint, and Aspect
Sponsored By: Informatica