Verint has announced the addition of offline survey-taking capabilities to its Voice of the Customer Analytics portfolio, providing users with integrated, offline mobile surveys via an application for iOS-enabled mobile devices.
"Verint-Vovici offers customers a single-vendor solution set through which they can collect and analyze feedback from any customer interaction, across an array of channels, at any time," said Greg Stock, senior vice president, enterprise feedback management at Verint, in a statement. "Mobile is fast becoming the preferred choice of customers' interactions. Collecting offline, transactional customer and employee feedback and adding it to a big data repository unlocks enormous potential for customers and helps maximize the benefits inherent through our Voice of the Customer solution set."
The move follows the 2011 release of Vovici Mobile for Android and iOS-enabled mobile devices, a full-featured feedback monitoring and reporting solution. This latest addition to Verint's Vovici mobile application portfolio introduces mobile offline surveys for iOS, available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
The company said that the offering is ideal for financial services, retail branch banks, conference centers, retail stores, hospitals, hotels, and sports arenas, and can provide organizations with a complete set of mobile survey functionality that allows users to:
- Gather survey results offline, then sync them with the Web-based survey application when an Internet connection is available.
- View and test surveys directly from an iOS or Android device.
- Run the same survey simultaneously on the Web and offline.
- Access statistics on all surveys, including status and response rates, survey question responses, and campaign distribution statistics, such as sent, open, and completed rates.
- Establish permissions-based access with multi–work group capabilities.
Vovici mobile products are available through the iTunes Store and the Android Market on Google Play.