SAVO Group, a provider of sales enablement solutions, has launched CRM Opportunity Pro on salesforce.com's AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, employees, and prospects in entirely new ways.
Integrating with Salesforce, CRM Opportunity Pro enables organizations to leverage customer data to improve lead conversion, drive higher adoption rates, and accelerate the sales cycle. The application also provides a prescriptive process with continuous coaching to revive stalled opportunities and align sales rep activities with the business goals of their customers and prospects.
By integrating CRM Opportunity Pro with Salesforce Sales Cloud, a user's Salesforce environment becomes the single place that provides users with a system to manage customers, accounts, and opportunities to improve conversions and deliver value to the individual seller and the ability to leverage specific opportunity attributes to deliver enablement assets, tools and guided selling tips to sales reps without leaving Salesforce.
CRM Opportunity Pro includes the following features:
- Resource Connections: integrates coaching and lead-specific resources, from call scripts to next steps to subject matter experts, into the lead or opportunity record in Salesforce.
- Marketing Automation: aligns conversations and marketing content with a lead's interests and goals.
- Lead Conversion with Analytics: provides insight into what messages resonate with buyers.
- Dynamic Coaching and Content – prescribes assets and advice in the opportunity record as deal characteristics evolve so reps can adapt and keep deals moving forward.
- Strategic Insights: dashboards provide executives with a view of what sales and marketing resources are directly tied to revenue and which behaviors are most effective.
"Offering CRM Opportunity Pro through the AppExchange enables us to provide the market's broadest, completely embedded sales enablement solution to salesforce.com customers," said Mark O'Connell, president and CEO of SAVO, in a statement. "We look forward to working closely with our customers who are already using Salesforce and other organizations to help them leverage their CRM investments to sell smarter and win more deals."
"The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile, and connected," said Leyla Seka, vice president of AppExchange and partner operations at Salesforce, in a statement. "SAVO is helping to drive customer success in sales enablement by harnessing the power of social and mobile cloud technologies within CRM Opportunity Pro."