OpinionLab has expanded its relationship with IBM to create the new OpinionLab Customer Feedback App, which blends OpinionLab's patented voice of the customer collection and analysis with IBM WebSphere Commerce to allow retailers to collect real-time customer feedback across any device.
Users can implement the new app on IBM Commerce Composer, a new storefront curation tool within the IBM WebSphere Commerce solution. IBM Commerce Composer helps retailers quickly adapt their online presence to meet changing consumer demand by giving business leaders control over the look, feel, and functionality of their online store fronts.
Key capabilities include the following:
- Multiple configuration options (static link, floating tab, link and tab).
- No layout constraints or constrictions.
- The ability to add to any page on the Web site through shopping cart pages.
- The ability to collect IBM Digital Analytics and IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Management data in one place integrated with the OpinionLab solution to provide a complete picture of the user experience, including both attitudinal and behavioral data.
- Cards are customizable and managed through the OpinionLab client portal at a page-level, once the widget has been deployed.
- Real-time alerts and reporting.
"OpinionLab and IBM are making it easier than ever before to mix behavioral data with customer feedback for a richer, more complete picture of the customer experience," said Mark Treschl, president and chief technology officer at OpinionLab, in a statement. "The new app provides IBM WebSphere Commerce customers with greater insight into user experiences and the foundation to strategically address challenges across all digital touchpoints (Web, mobile, in-store)."
The new Customer Feedback app for IBM WebSphere Commerce is responsive and compatible with all browsers, tablets, and smartphone devices