Ifbyphone, a provider of voice-based marketing automation, today announced the availability of its Spring 2014 Release, with capabilities and enhancements that enable marketing and sales teams to better monetize sales calls from smartphone users and manage the call activity of their own mobile salesforces.
The Spring 2014 Release provides businesses and agencies with key functionality such as geolocation, call routing, live centralized call monitoring of sales agents, and clickstream reporting for integrating a caller's Web and call activity.
Key new capabilities of the Spring 2014 Release include the following:
- Salesforce CRM App: The app offers an out-of-the-box solution for tracking inbound calls back to any lead source—online, mobile, or offline—and including that info in Salesforce CRM reports for analysis. It is available for download in the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Next Generation of SourceTrak with Clickstream Reporting, re-engineered to provide marketers with the richest data available on caller activity. It includes new clickstream reporting that captures a prospect's online activity and pinpoints the events and Web pages that led to and ensued from the call.
- Advanced Analytics: This full business intelligence tool enables marketers and sales managers to find actionable insight from inbound and outbound call data. It includes advanced charting, trend analysis, and drill-down functionality.
- Store Locator with Geo-Location: New geolocation technology determines a mobile caller's precise position based on cell phone triangulation. The call can then be automatically routed to the closest or most appropriate store, franchise, office, or agent best suited to respond.
- Live Agent Monitoring: Ifbyphone's cloud-based monitoring provides sales and support managers with the ability to centrally monitor any agent's call activity, no matter where they are or what devices and phone systems they use, to gauge performance.
- Conversation Barge-In: While monitoring live conversations, if a sales or support manager wishes to take part in an agent's call, she can now barge in from anywhere to help rescue a sale or assist a customer.
- Customizable Caller ID for Outbound Calls: To maintain professionalism ina BYOD world, agents can have their outbound calls appear as coming from their corporate office, not their own mobile numbers and accounts.
"With this release, Ifbyphone continues to provide one-of-a-kind capabilities that marketing and sales professionals need to optimize lead gen and fuel revenue growth in a mobile world," said Irv Shapiro, CEO of Ifbyphone, in a statement. "Smartphones are a game-changer, and companies are now in a race to adopt solutions to not only analyze and understand the exact marketing source of each inbound call, but also route those calls to the right sales rep in the right location right away. This Ifbyphone release has exciting new functionality to help them do it."
Ifbyphone in February launched call tracking and phone lead management on Salesforce.com's AppExchange.