GetFeedback.com has launched GetFeedback for Salesforce.com's Desk.com, an integrated customer feedback system for customer service and support. GetFeedback for Desk.com allows any company to collect customer feedback with branded, mobile-ready surveys and associate that feedback with customer records and cases in Desk.com. Customer feedback can also be integrated directly into the Salesforce1 Sales Cloud.
GetFeedback for Desk.com is an integrated customer support and customer feedback offering. The product allows users to create mobile-ready customer feedback surveys and forms that tie directly into Desk.com and the Sales Cloud.
The following are key components of the new product:
- Support Center Web Site Feedback - GetFeedback for Desk.comallows users to collect customer feedback directly from support Web sites, pinpoint areas of confusion, reduce friction in the self-service support process, and identify where knowledge articles and content can be improved.
- Support Email Feedback - Customers can now provide direct feedback on the quality of each written interaction via text, email, or social media.
- Support Agent Feedback - Customers can now view aggregate customer feedback across many interactions to help them understand which agents are delivering phenomenal service and identify areas for agent improvement and training.
- Support Case Feedback - When a support case is finally resolved, companies can measure customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores, follow up with customers, and take action.
- Integration with Salesforce1 Sales Cloud - GetFeedback for Desk.com combined with the Salesforce1 Sales Cloud provides complete visibility into customer feedback and sentiment across both support and sales departments.
GetFeedback for Desk.com helps a company answer key questions, including the following:
- Are my customers satisfied and would they recommend my business to others?
- What do my customers think about the customer support experience we are providing?
- What is the quality of customer service being provided by my support agents?
- When customers are using my support website, are they able to find what they’re looking for?
- Are my support articles and how-to guides effective for my customers or are they confusing?
- Which aspects of my customer interactions or support process could be improved?
- How do my customers feel about interacting with my customer support department?
"Customers must be at the center of every business in this new connected world," said Leyla Seka, senior vice president and general manager of Desk.com at salesforce.com, in a statement. "Harnessing customer feedback is now paramount to driving any business forward. With solutions such as GetFeedback for Desk.com, companies can gather the insight they need to deliver incredible customer support and grow their businesses."
"Today we are incredibly excited to announce the expansion of our partnership with salesforce.com," said Kraig Swensrud, founder of GetFeedback.com, in a statement. "With GetFeedback for Desk.com, companies can now gather the customer feedback they need to make critical business decisions with one integrated system."
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps, GetFeedback for Desk.com is now available to all Desk.com customers in the Application Marketplace. GetFeedback for Desk.com is included with every GetFeedback Plan at no additional charge.
GetFeedback as a company launched in December with two former Salesforce.com executives at the helm. It first announced an integration with Salesforce.com in February.