The Gainsight spring release offers new workflow and permissions, as well as enhanced monitoring of customer activities.
Posted Mar 18, 2014
Gainsight today unveiled the spring release of its platform, with new capabilities that enable large enterprises to increase retention revenue by better serving their largest customers.
Gainsight's spring release includes the following:
- Gainsight Sponsor Tracking: Gainsight's Sponsor Tracking automatically detects contacts listed in the client's CRM system and monitors for role changes in LinkedIn or InsideView. Customer360 views are further augmented with external news, events, and CRM intelligence from InsideView.
- Gainsight Salesforce1 Mobile App: Gainsight's mobile application empowers Customer Success stakeholders to deliver value to their customers while on the go. Natively integrated with Salesforce, Gainsight blends customer health data, alerts, tasks and survey feedback with the Salesforce1 Platform's sales, service, and marketing capabilities for real-time, secure, complete access on iOS and Android phones and tablets.
- Gainsight Success Snapshots: With just a few clicks, Gainsight's Success Snapshots, powered by Gainsight's Matrix Architecture, generate configurable assets that blend customer data from multiple sources into customer-friendly formats, data-filled presentations, QBR reports, or executive updates.
- Gainsight Home: Gainsight Home provides a personalized and actionable window for each role across the enterprise that touches customer success. Every customer success stakeholder, including executives, sales, marketing, and support, gets relevant data and workflow views that they can configure at any time.
- Enterprise Permissions: Gainsight Enterprise Permissions add another layer of control on top of existing CRM permissions that Gainsight preserves. Administrators can define additional granular privileges for Customer Success stakeholders to view customer and company data, modify blended data reports, or use certain functionalities (such as surveys) within the Gainsight solution.
"2014 will be the year that customer success tips. Enterprise businesses with recurring revenue models, not just SaaS startups, are realizing that it takes much more than monitoring product usage to drive the lifetime value of their customer base. Analyzing all data sources is the key," said Nick Mehta, CEO of Gainsight, in a statement. "The spring release of our CSM platform is built specifically with the enterprise in mind to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and enable larger groups of stakeholders to play a role in driving customer success."
Sponsored By: Jacada, Avaya, Confirmit, inMoment and BoldChat
Sponsored By: Genesys, Avaya, Verint, and Aspect
Sponsored By: Informatica
Sponsored By: Verint®, Confirmit and inContact
Sponsored By: Verint
The Immersion Approach That Helps Customers Make and Implement the Right Technology Decisions