ClickTale has launched Customer-Experience Consulting (CXC) Services, providing advice and insights to help companies maximize their investments in online and mobile Internet properties. ClickTale CXC experts are available to work proactively with companies to develop goals, identify the most relevant metrics, explore visitor behavior, and recommend actionable steps that optimize Web site usability and conversion rates.
"ClickTale's CXC services have provided us with valuable, actionable insight on the user data uncovered by the ClickTale Core solution," said J.R. Howden, head of digital analytics at TELUS, in a statement. "We now have a much better understanding of why our online customers behave the way they do, as well as how we can leverage this knowledge to improve the user experience and increase conversions."
ClickTale CXC works with each client to identify strategic goals and develop a detailed action plan with specific steps for achieving their goals using proprietary methodologies. Its consulting packages comprise the following components:
- Strategic Alignment: Defining the company's KPIs, business goals, and metrics;
- User-Experience Analysis: Lining up ClickTale CXC's benchmark findings alongside company KPIs;
- Integrations with the Ecosystem: Using measurement tools, such as Google Analytics, voice of the customer, and Adobe Analytics, to meet baseline KPIs;
- Customer-Journey Mapping: Plotting diagrams showing users' interaction with the Web site and the gap with KPIs;
- Recommendations Plan: Developing a set of recommendations to improve Web site conversion and customer experience, based on ClickTale's Consumer Behavior Psychologist's analysis of visitor psychology, behavior, and decision-making processes;
- Training: Providing onsite/offsite training and workshops, available in several languages; and
- Support: Continually providing expert insight and feedback, along with technical and project management support as needed.
"Our new sector-based consulting solutions are designed to help companies get the most value possible out of their online strategies," said Oded Leiba, vice president of client services at ClickTale, in a statement. "Our CXC experts possess the industry-specific knowledge and customer behavior and psychology insights necessary to help our clients achieve their online goals."