Whether customers search your Web site, call your contact center, email your company, or connect through a mobile device, there are new rules of engagement for 2013 and beyond.
For starters, when customers connect with a company - regardless of the channel - the interaction process must be easy. Next, the information they receive must be relevant, personalized, and meet each customer's specific needs. Then, organizations must consistently provide the same level of support across multiple channels. And, to ensure ongoing success, these efforts should be measured and analyzed using sophisticated analytics.
Thanks to recent technological advancements, all of this is possible today.
Join Ektron, Voxeo, SAP, and Next IT and learn how to:
- Incorporate self-service within your multichannel customer service strategy.
- Avoid a gap between your self-service solutions and your contact center.
- Improve customer engagements, conversions, and retention with personalization.
- Provide a consistent and integrated customer experience across digital channels.
- Effectively address mobile customers through apps and social channels.
- Simplify the migration from a voice-only call center to a multichannel contact center.
- Leverage conversational technology for the mobile channel and improve user experience.
- Provide a richer, more intuitive way to accomplish tasks on mobile devices.
REGISTER NOW to join us for this FREE Web event.
Audio is streamed over the Internet, so turn up your computer speakers!