With all of the communication channels available today, customers should be able to find exactly the information they need when they need it. However, just because companies make the information available doesn't mean it's easy to find. This naturally leads to customer frustration.
Fortunately, there are ways to deliver relevant customer information in a personalized way that incorporates a customer's history and relationship with the company. By leveraging data from your Salesforce.com investments, automated Web self-service efforts can be highly personalized. What's more, everyone in the customer journey (including sales, marketing, and customer service professionals) has the same information and, therefore, can consistently provide the right response to the right person at the right time.
Join VirtuOz and Clicktools in this roundtable Web event and learn how to:
- Deliver the highest quality customer self-service experience at one-tenth the cost of traditional, human-assisted channels.
- Empower customers to connect with your brand, purchase products, and resolve issues 24/7 via the Web, mobile and social channels.
- Create a seamless cross-channel customer experience that achieves 100 percent resolution and reduces user frustration.
- Collect all interactions along the customer journey for a 360-degree view of the customer.
- Break down organizational silos to improve overall customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Enrich CRM by enhancing relationships through every interaction.
- Seamlessly flow information from customizable surveys, dynamic scripts, and interactive forms directly into salesforce.com.
- Give personnel real-time access to valuable customer insights within salesforce.com to enable more effective service.
REGISTER NOW to join us for this FREE web event.