"A hosted call center isn't as secure as my on-premise software."
"A cloud call center can't scale to meet seasonal demands."
"It won't integrate with my CRM."
These are just a few of the common concerns surrounding cloud-based call centers, and for good reason. Historically, SaaS call center providers have struggled to provide the security, scalability and integration that companies require. But this isn't always the case today. In this webcast, USAN's Tad Thompson presents five common gotchas associated with cloud call centers and how they compare to on-premise software.
Join us on June 27 at 2:00 PM and learn:
- Why SaaS call centers are often more secure than on-premise software deployments
- How modern hosted call centers enable their customers to scale
- The key to successful integrations in the cloud
- What's missing from your cost comparisons
- The functionality you can gain from using cloud call centers
REGISTER NOW to view this FREE live Web event.
Audio is streamed over the Internet, so turn up your computer speakers!