Customer Relationship Management Marketing Sr. Advisor - Round Rock, TX
Primary focus will be to solve challenging business and operational problems using a data-driven perspective. You'll need to deeply understand the business and be comfortable engaging with business leaders and team members in a global organization. You love data exploration, playing with numbers, and presenting data and information in simple and useful ways. You value high-quality work with attention to detail and have a track record of delivering both. You combine curiosity and persistence, and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause. You know how to gather, document, and interpret business requirements, and can resolve potential requirement conflicts among senior stakeholders with grace and clarity.
When you encounter a problem you come up with multiple solutions, weigh the tradeoffs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise good judgment to drive ahead. You have experience in change management and turning data into action. You're comfortable interacting with people across all levels of an organization and can field questions during a presentation like a pro.
You can quickly learn and be impactful in new areas to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution. You can take an ambiguous assignment and derive valuable insight. You use multiple tools and methods to find trends and correlations by mining data, and couple that with intuition and quick tests to prioritize how to drive forward on complicated problems. Experience in SQL and reporting / statistical tools will be required to successfully deliver results.
- Clear communication to the business regarding targeting and strategy (+ listening to their needs)
- Quarterly planning and managing Merkle CU’s (ability to push back on non-priorities)
- Strong understanding of business priorities (BU’s, Segments and how they often are juxtapositions)
- Learning segmentation and database parameters (Job Levels, Job Areas + Models ect) for successful campaign building (CRD’s) and a cohesive contact strategy
- Understanding of email metrics, reporting and ability to develop new reporting views
- Maintain and protect Dell EMC privacy standards
- minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Undergrad education required (preferred majors: business, computer science, or related major)
- Ability to drive action from data
- SAS skills and advanced Excel skills
- Vendor management experience
- Presentation skills & ability to communicate across teams
- Big picture thinker with the ability to prioritize and perform a detailed operational tasks
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at DellLearn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:Life at Dell
Marketing - Customer Relationship Management
North America-US-TX-Round Rock