The individual will be responsible for designing and creating data warehouse solutions and all related web based reporting, extraction, transformation and load of data functions supporting the warehouse. After the groundwork has been laid, the individual also must test their designs to ensure the system accurately and effectively provides the desired results. This includes handling of malformed data and insuring quick and efficient operations under high load. Furthermore, candidates must be experts at taking a big-picture view of a company's data situation. This means the individual needs to be able to read, analyze and digest what a customer wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible process around those goals.
After delivery the individual will insure proper operations of the solution by continually monitoring the production system and taking appropriate actions to prevent impacting incidents. This will include responding to after hours on-call needs, responding to customer raised incidents, monitoring the integrity of the platform, upgrading core components and performing other required change activities.
- A Bachelor's degree or 4 or more years of equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following technical areas: SQL, Java, JMS, JMX, XML, HTML, Cognos, Genesys InfoMart, Linux KSH, Tibco, Oracle, SQL Server and data warehouse architecture techniques such as EDW, ODS, DM, ROLAP and MOLAP.
- Demonstrate experience using ITIL processes and knowledge of contact center operations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing, troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.