- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Database, Siebel)
- W2 ONLY
- NO CORP TO CORP
- NO 3RD PARTY VENDORS
Job Position Details
Boulder, CO 80301
Hours per Day
Hours per Week
*6 month assignment- opportunity to convert to FTE
Job Title - CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database, Siebel)
*Need someone that is Salesforce.com certified or equivalent experience.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
*The position will provide CRM support to the entire organization keeping the system separate between Covidien business channels.
* Experience working with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database, Siebel) required SF.com ideal
* Strong Analytical Skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill
* Skilled in prioritizing needs and comfortable working with all levels of employees
* Strong interpersonal skills with a communication style that conveys optimism and enthusiasm
* Emotional maturity and flexibility - need to adapt to changes that occur in a dynamic environment (re prioritization of tasks, schedule changes, last minute requests, etc.)
* A professional with sound judgment, a high performance orientation, outstanding customer relations skills, and a desire for continuous improvement
* Assertiveness; the capability to act confidently and analytically when necessary to keep projects moving forward within the priorities and deadlines
Oracle Siebel on Demand I SalesForce.com
* Convey knowledge and provide insight and suggestions on how to maximize the effectiveness of this tool for the Company (ie.-Sales/Marketing).
* Develop customized database features including reports that capture useful details as directed by Sales, Marketing, Controller and C-Level Executive requests.
* Establish data collection mechanisms
* Train and Support Siebel on Demand users with assistance and guidance in proper usage.
* Maintain Siebel on Demand database by ensuring data is entered correctly; data is formatted to fit a prescribed protocol.
* Capture, input and maintain all data for the finn's CRM database, ensuring the quality of all data to support and inform the firm's marketing/business development efforts.
* Develop process and procedures for CRM data collection, verification and recording.
* Help develop and maintain firm boilerplate data including project data and project descriptions.
* Work closely with Global Sales and IT to manage the implications of CRM system updates.
* Participate in any required scheduled marketing and sales team meetings designed to inform and update CRM users on Marketing and Sales initiatives.
* Support the business development, marketing and sales activities of the Company.
* Ideally will have experience with SalesForce.com
*Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related business field
Skills / Qualifications:
*Bachelor’s degree in IT field (computer science information systems, etc.) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an applications support/developer role
* Tech Proficiency.
*Extensive working experience with required technologies and can handle advanced & complex tasks with minimal supervision; able to navigate successfully through all typical technical obstacles in a manner consistent with programming standards
* Analytical Abilities - Advanced problem-solving skills including complex and time-sensitive problems where erroneous results could have a significant adverse impact on daily operations
* Business Knowledge - Extensive working experience in the functional area supported; regularly collaborates with stakeholders to improve the use of supported technologies within the business
* Project Management. Can manage significant projects effectively demonstrating a working knowledge of project management techniques
* Communication skills - Strong verbal & written skills. Communications are complete and understandable with appropriate tone and delivery. Presentation and negotiation skills are developing.
* Independence - Needs only general direction at the start of a task to perform job duties
* Mentoring - Mentor to other professionals; may be subject matter expert in several areas'
* Quality - Makes good decisions & designs solid solutions based upon a mixture of analysis wisdom, experience & judgment; can accurately estimate time, resources & costs for intermediate projects
* Phone usage and phone communications skills