inContact, a provider of on-demand call center software and call center agent optimization tools, today released Plugin Agent, which enables integration between the its cloud-based call routing software and leading CRM systems. Plugin Agent combines customer information with contact routing and self-service solutions and acts as an “action engine” for the CRM data.
The inContact Plugin Agent enables intelligent call routing so the call and caller information are delivered on a single, unified screen on the agent’s desktop. In addition, the Plugin Agent embeds the inContact call controls directly into the CRM application toolbar. CRM providers and systems integrators can also leverage the inContact Plugin Agent to deliver powerful, tailored solutions for their call center customers.
The Plugin Agent enables users to:
- use a unified interface in the browser to eliminate switching between the CRM and inContact applications;
- embed screen pops in the CRM system, which serves up the corresponding customer data when the call is routed to an agent;
- Place calls without keying the numbers with the click-to-dial feature;
- automatically create call task records in the CRM system, minimizing after-call work; and
- switch between browser windows and tabs while maintaining connectivity to the customer.
“The inContact Plugin Agent gives our customers a powerful but easy-to-use CRM integration that enables the agent to deliver the most intelligent and personalized service experience,” said Jim Tanner, executive vice president of products and strategy at inContact.