InContact, a provider ofcloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced the market availability of its second major solution enhancement for the year.
Highlights of the latest inContact release include the following:
- Powerful real-time dashboards with insights on live data. Additionally, an improved navigation panel in the platform's central interface makes it easier than ever to configure and access reports. inContact's thin-client central interface enables users to access reports from any computer with an internet connection, without requiring downloads.
- Intelligent call suppression, a unique application that enables users to edit dialing lists uploaded for calling. Intelligent Call Suppression provides real-time dialing list adjustments based on customer actions, such as Do-Not-Call requests or payment actions taken.
- inContact has also met the Federal Communications Commission's February 2012 Do Not Call (DNC) mandate requirements. With inContact's new opt-out functionality, requests for a DNC can be handled through a recorded message prompt. These requests are processed simply and in an automatic fashion, saving tedious and laborious tracking processes and administration costs by negating the need for an agent to interact with the customer.
- Customizable chat experience: With Studio, inContact's visual scripting engine, managers can personalize the experience of interacting with their contact center to align with their overall brand identity. inContact offers customization of the customer-facing chat interface to better match the style with the look and feel of the individual brand.
- Expanded support for international operations, including intelligent country-aware dialing, E164 compliance and international connectivity models. In addition, the inContact agent interface is now available in 10 languages,.
"As a market leading provider, inContact continues to deliver powerful solutions to meet the needs and demands of the industry and address growing trends," said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact, in a statement. "Our customers move to the cloud to ensure a future-ready environment, with access to ongoing innovation that enables them to increase business agility and provide a great experience to their customers."