VirtuOz, a provider of intelligent virtual agents (IVAs) for online marketing, sales, and support, today launched VirtuOz Micro-Agents, special purpose virtual agents that address specific topics with enough repeat customer requests to provide companies with immediate return on investment. VirtuOz Micro-Agent for Shipping is the first of many micro-agents to be launched in the coming months and is available now for a free test drive.
VirtuOz Micro-Agents offload simple or moderately complex common customer requests or inquiries, such as shipping status, password recovery, account registration, order status and feedback/NPS. Micro-agents are able to grow with a company's needs and can transform into full agents able to address more complex marketing, sales, and support needs.
"Whether a company needs a virtual agent for a specific mission; a sales, marketing, or support function; or for their entire company, VirtuOz is the first to offer an entire enterprise suite of IVAs to quickly and efficiently build digital customer relationships that redefine how companies and consumers interact," said Steve L. Adams, VirtuOz president and CEO, in a statement. "We're confident that companies using VirtuOz Micro-Agents will experience such compelling cost savings and improved customer interactions that they will quickly look to leverage IVAs in other areas in their company."
Aimed at addressing shipping related costs and inquiries, which continue to make the top five reasons for cart abandonment, the VirtuOz Micro-Agent for Shipping does the following:
- Increases conversion by quickly and accurately addressing shipping and associated cost inquiries that can stall a purchase.
- Improves the customer experience by offering 24/7 customer support through the shopping and checkout process.
- Reduces support costs by handling routine questions at 1/10th the cost of traditional channels.
- Supports English, French, German and Spanish.
- Integrates with CRM, ERP or custom back office applications.
The VirtuOz Micro-Agent for shipping is available now. Pricing is based on conversations and includes a one-time set up fee, and an annual subscription.