Swiftpage, a provider of integrated marketing and CRM solutions for individuals, small businesses, and mobile sales teams, today announced that Act! v16 is now available for purchase.
The Act! contact and customer manager, which Swiftpage acquired from Sage in March, gives users a single, organized way to view and control all of their relationship details, interact with productivity and social tools, and leverage integrated emarketing services.
Act! v16 adds enhancements to the mobile capabilities of Act! Premium, which are offered at no additional charge to Act! Premium users. It also includes more than a dozen new or upgraded features, a re-branded interface, and numerous usability improvements.
Features added in Act! v16 are the result of extensive feedback from the Act! user community and ongoing collaboration with Act! beta testers throughout the past year. They primarily fall into the following five categories:
- Act! Premium Mobile enhancements: As part of the mobile feature-set of Act! Premium, which is offered at no additional charge, improvements give users access to an expanded range of functions via their smartphones and tablets.
- Streamlined company management and global actions: These allow for the automatic consolidation of contact details and global activity scheduling.
- New calculated fields: These perform calculations automatically using data from other standard or custom fields.
- New history view: This provides a look back, enabling users to locate, analyze, and act on data within a dynamic view of all completed actions.
- Usability and system improvements: These include global activity rescheduling, proactive system alerts, and streamlined field and layout configuration.
"Today's release demonstrates our unwavering commitment to this product and the incredible Act! user community worldwide," said H. John Oechsle, president and CEO of Swiftpage, in a statement. "Act! v16 introduces a wide-range of additions and improvements requested by the user community and will also allow us to accelerate our updates moving forward so we can get new features to users faster. And we're just getting started. We have several more major Act! announcements planned for the months ahead. So, along with being a significant leap forward in its capabilities, this release also lays the critical foundation for our longer-term strategy and roadmap."
Swiftpage has also evolved its product release strategy to provide multiple Act! product updates each year rather than a single upgrade annually. In addition, updates can now be streamed and installed in the background without requiring the user to reinstall the core platform. Act! Business Care subscribers will have immediate access to each new update as it is released.
The English version of Act! v16 can be purchased now. German and French versions are planned for availability in mid-October. Pricing varies based on edition purchased.