SoundBite Communications yesterday released DecisionPoint, a cloud-based, real-time analytics solution that offers complete visibility into campaign performance and provides business users with on-demand access to dashboards, interactive visualizations, and customized reporting to optimize customer engagements.
DecisionPoint lets organizations understand how customers respond to their communications across and within channels and then enables clients to optimize campaigns to increase connect and response rates, reduce costs, and improve the customer experience. It works with SoundBite's cross-channel customer engagement platforms and solutions to deliver real-time, actionable, and integrated contact strategy reporting, monitoring, and optimization. DecisionPoint leverages interactive visualizations, performance monitoring, data mining, and predictive analytics to provide invaluable insights; and it allows SoundBite clients to do the following:
- Better target customer segments;
- View data in graphs and charts;
- Optimize in-progress and future campaigns with actionable insights;
- Integrate data from third-party platforms for enriched analytics; and
- Increase response rates while reducing campaign costs.
SoundBite's DecisionPoint Consulting Services provide testing, analysis, review, and refinement of customer engagement strategies in partnership with clients to define business objectives, contact tactics, and customer segmentations that optimize campaign initiatives.
DecisionPoint provides a comprehensive view into customer communications data and the insight to act upon it. Key capabilities include the following:
- Analytics across and within channels, including: voice (predictive dialer, automated voice messaging), text, email, and Web;
- Intuitive and interactive dashboards, graphs, and visualizations;
- On-demand access via browsers, tablets, mobile devices, and wall boards;
- Automated and scheduled email alerts; and
- Export capabilities into Microsoft Excel, CSV, PDF, and PPT formats.
"DecisionPoint delivers a powerful combination of ease of use and robust analytics and reporting," said Anthony Chamberas, director of business intelligence at SoundBite Communications, in a statement. "Analyzing what would otherwise be an overwhelming quantity of raw campaign data, DecisionPoint brings real-time insight enabling our clients to make decisions that optimize their customer communications campaigns. The end result is increased customer loyalty, better response rates, and far more effective calls to action."