Sage North America today announced availability of SageCRM v7.1 for small and midsized businesses anchored by new iPhone, social media, and Sage E-Marketing integrations. SageCRM v7.1 is available now for on-premises or hosted deployments, and as a component of Sage ERP Accpac suites. SageCRM v7.1 will be available for Sage ERP MAS suites this fall.
New SageCRM v7.1 enhancements include the following:
- Sage E-Marketing for SageCRM, a subscription-based connected service for managing email marketing campaigns. Simple controls help users execute campaigns with more than 90 professional templates, Web forms for collecting recipient feedback, automation for managing drip marketing campaigns with multiple emails, and a results tab for identifying the most qualified prospects based on open and click-through metrics.
- iPhone integrations that let SageCRM users access and update real-time customer information, view support tickets, and manage sales opportunities while on the go.
- Interactive dashboards that help SageCRM users manage key accounts and priority tasks from a single screen, and include new visual report charts for at-a-glance business insight.
- Twitter and LinkedIn integrations that empower users to monitor social media channels and engage with customers and prospects from within SageCRM.
- Real-time Microsoft Exchange synchronization that provides a seamless calendar management experience and a single location for managing and adding additional users.
"SageCRM gives businesses the freedom to choose how, where, and when they manage critical customer information," said Dan Wilzoch, senior vice president and general manager of Sage CRM Solutions. "Secure access on desktops, mobile devices, and the Web, along with extended Sage Connected Services functionality, help users work with data in whichever manner best suits them."
SageCRM is available starting at $595 per on-premises user license and $69 per user per month for hosted access. Sage E-Marketing for SageCRM begins at $149.95 per user per month. SageCRM is also available as part of Sage ERP suites starting at $795 per on-premises user license and $69 per user per month for hosted access.