X2Engine today announced the general availability of X2EngineCRM verision 1.6.5, a next-generation, open-source CRM system.
X2EngineCRM key features include the following:
- Web and Facebook lead capture forms;
- Lead nurturing, scoring, and intelligent routing;
- Contact activity management;
- Sales process workflow engine;
- Email correspondence;
- Product and sales quotes;
- User orofile pages and activity streams;
- Field security, roles and sales teams;
- Visual form editor for admins;
- Reporting dashboard; and
- iPad and mobile device apps.
"Designing effective marketing campaigns requires fast and flexible tools for capturing Web leads, tagging them with campaign specific attributes, and then intelligently routing them to the most appropriate sales professionals," said John Roberts, founder and CEO of X2Engine. in a statement. "With this latest release of X2EngineCRM, marketing and sales no longer have to bolt together separate systems from multiple cloud and software vendors. Marketing professionals can easily design custom Web lead capture forms that add scoring tags to lead records within one high performance, compact CRM system."