OneSource Information Services, a provider of business information solutions, has released iSell Business Contacts, providing new and existing customers an automatic view of email addresses and direct-dial numbers within the product, removing the need to click-to-view.
iSell Business Contacts also comes with an email add-on option offering additional functionality for users, providing the quality of data provided by OneSource iSell. The new solution will be rolled out to all existing iSell users, including iSell4CRM, with an option to purchase the email add-on.
Key features in the add-on include the following:
- Access to a shared pool of pre-paid download credits;
- Ability to export up to 10,000 records in a single list with full email addresses and direct-dial phone numbers;
- Capability of transferring data to CRM databases across single or multiple companies;
- Prompts to confirm export of email addresses if an adequate pool balance is available;
- Low balance notification email for account managers and site administrators; and
- Policy provisioning, allowing control over who has access to email downloads.
This upgrade is free for all current iSell users and allows them to transfer data to CRM databases across single or multiple companies.
This will be the first in a line of upcoming product upgrades and improvements that OneSource will be rolling out in the next few months, according to a company spokesperson.