Marketo, the provider of a cloud-based marketing software platform, today announced the availability of its new social marketing application, featuring integration between social, email, mobile, and Web channels.
This new application transforms social marketing from an isolated silo cut off from other marketing channels, into a fully integrated marketing process that can be combined with email, Web marketing, online events, and other customer communication strategies. With this new social marketing application, dedicated social engagement campaigns, such as social sweepstakes can use and feed into a unified customer profile database, and social marketing tactics can be added at the touch of a button to amplify marketing campaigns in traditional digital channels.
The new Marketo Social Marketing application includes the following:
- Social engagement tools such as polls, Video Share, Content Share, sweepstakes, and referrals;
- A drag-and-drop user interface for embedding social applications into demand generation programs;
- A unified customer database that allows marketers to track individual customer activity and maintain a personal dialog across social, online, and offline channels;
- Deep integration between social marketing campaigns and Marketo's leading marketing automation capabilities; and
- Unique analytics that allow marketers to identify and engage their key influencers and tie social marketing campaigns to core business metrics, such as new prospects, revenue and customer lifetime value.
"Marketo has worked with our customers to help them incorporate social marketing into their everyday marketing activities to drive impact throughout the entire funnel," said Robin Bordoli, general manager of social marketing at Marketo, in a statement. "No longer are marketers with social in their title trapped inside of standalone social applications."