LiveVox, a provider of cloud contact center solutions, today announced the availability of a cloud predictive dialer with virtually unlimited line capacity for telesales call centers. The patented LiveVox platform can scale outbound call processing in real time to maximize agent talk time, while predictive pacing controls abandonment rates.
LiveVox is a fully burstable SIP-platform delivered solely from the cloud. This enables multisite, multisource workgroup creation on demand and the ability to scale processing as needed to ensure agent productivity. The solution integrates automated call distribution, interactive voice response, call recording, and business analytics for seamless call blending and global call routing.
The PCI-compliant LiveVox platform also uses redundant IP/MPLS carrier networks for voice and data transport. The use of Internet/VPN can also serve as a bridge to the cost efficiency benefits of VoIP for contact centers yet to complete the transition to MPLS.
Features of the LiveVox platform include the following:
- integrated contact applications, with GUI-based creation and deployment;
- centralized management that enables multisite or at-home workgroup creation with skills-based routing and blending configurations across locations on demand;
- redundant, carrier-class architecture for security, reliability, and disaster recovery;
- centralized data management and reporting; and
- integrated cell phone scrubs with dynamic preview dialing functionality and other compliance tools.
“As the modern contact center environment grows more complex with onshore, offshore and at-home agents, the cloud enables telesales organizations to better integrate locations, data, and agent groups to increase efficiency,” said Louis Summe, CEO of LiveVox. “The burstable platform delivers real-time scale to maximize agent talk time while eliminating capacity procurement risk. This solution radically reduces agent wait time while managing abandonment.”