Limelight Networks, a provider of digital presence management (DPM), today introduced Limelight Orchestrate for High-Tech Marketers, a new solution giving business-to-business marketing professionals in technology industries a unified platform for delivering a powerful digital presence across all channels.
The new solution enables Web content management, online video publishing, mobile publishing, Web and mobile acceleration, Web personalization, and content targeting - as well as social media integration and search engine optimization.
The key benefits of Orchestrate for High-Tech Marketers include the following:
- Marketers can manage and publish Web and video content from one interface;
- Key visitor data drives an online segmentation strategy that ensures the right message gets to the right prospect at the right time;
- Assets can be re-purposed across multiple Web and mobile domains;
- Web and video content is automatically optimized for specific devices to ensure optimal viewing experiences on smartphones and tablets;
- Streamlined processes improve internal workflow to reduce costs and speed time to market;
- Content can be easily published and updated across all social media platforms;
- Tight integration with email/marketing automation systems;
- Cloud-based platform;
- Web acceleration speeds online and mobile sites at the browser on any device; and
- Global, high-performance content delivery network provides maximum site performance, reliability, and scalability
"Targeting with relevant information is becoming increasingly important because buyers are contacting vendors later and later in the sales cycle," said Greg Ott, chief marketing officer at Demandbase, in a statement. "To take advantage of this trend, companies need to turn their corporate Web sites into more effective marketing and selling vehicles, capturing and using analytics and responding to visitor behavior and demographics with targeted campaigns of engagement. By capturing more leads early in the process, marketers can often help to shape the scope of a potential buyer's projects."
"To address the demands of business technology buyers, high-tech marketers must provide rich, fresh content - including whitepapers, webinars, data sheets, research reports, videos, animations, graphics, and more - across multiple online, mobile, and social channels," stated Jeff Freund, chief technology officer at DPM Solutions and vice president and general manager of the Web Content Management Group at Limelight Networks. "To do this quickly and successfully, marketers need an integrated, easy-to-use solution that allows them to update their collateral content and video assets without IT support and processes. Also, it's vital to understand visitor context and present meaningful, relevant content at appropriate times during the buying cycle."