Intelliverse, a cloud-based hosted communications provider for enterprises, has introduced a portfolio of communications solutions for retail electric providers.
Intelliverse also provides a reporting suite that helps companies gain insight into their customer interactions. With on-demand and historical reports, retail electric providers can determine whether an outbound campaign was successful, or optimize staffing by learning when customers are calling. Intelliverse provides all the information companies need at their fingertips.
Intelliverse solutions include the following:
- Customer Management Line: Give customers access to their account balance, past and upcoming payment information, and service activation dates.
- Automatic Call Distribution: Manage call center resources and accommodate call volumes while helping customers in a timely manner. Call queues can also make use of agents in multiple call centers or even agents working from home.
- Collections Automation: Stay on top of past-due customers by instantly notifying hundreds or thousands of customers.
- Bill and Payment Reminders: Notify customers about upcoming bills or automatic payments via a phone call, text message or email.
- Outage Management: Deliver a comprehensive solution for inbound outage reporting and outbound restoration notification. In the event of an outage or large storm, upfront messaging can also be added to the IVR greeting to help manage large call spikes.
Once deployed, customers can self-manage routine requests, such as hours of operation or automated account information. When a live agent is needed, the caller is transferred to the appropriate call queue. Companies can also use outbound calls, text messaging, or email to create outbound marketing campaigns, send payment reminders, and schedule installation and activation reminders.
"If you're one of the many retail electric providers seeking a better way to engage with your customers, Intelliverse is able to provide companies with a way to consolidate their inbound voice traffic to a single provider," said Kevin M. Moran, president and CEO of Intelliverse. "Companies can offload routine calls to the call center and analyze all of these activities at a moment’s notice. The bottom line? We handle the calls so retail electric providers can better manage their business."