Creative Virtual, a provider of self-service customer experience management solutions for global enterprises, today announced the rollout of V-Person Mobile as a tool to help companies keep pace with the warp-speed mobile revolution, estimated to reach 8 billion subscribers worldwide by 2016.
V-Person Mobile combines Creative Virtual's natural conversational system with its knowledge management capabilities to enable businesses to extend conversations to smartphones, game consoles, or tablet computers with virtual assistants that can answer customer questions or send alerts, reminders, and notifications 24/7.
"Easy implementation and deployment across platforms, intelligent virtual assistants that have mastered the art of natural conversation, and real-time reports on mobile customer behavior are key attributes that set V-Person Mobile apart in the industry," states Creative Virtual founder and CEO Chris Ezekiel, in a statement. "V-Person Mobile ensures full-scale customer management from any mobile device, empowering consumers to use the most advanced virtual assistant technology anytime, anywhere, while allowing businesses to scale their customer service operations at a lower cost per conversation."
V-Person Mobile's unique, conversational interface and natural language capability gives consumers the sensation of speaking to a real person who can hold entire conversations.
Other benefits include the following:
- Customer Specific: Logged-in customers receive personalized information to their questions such as: "What is my account balance?" V-Person Mobile can connect to other systems using Web Services to provide real-time information.
- Speech Integration: V-Person Mobile uses native or Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice applications from Nuance Communications to translate speech to text, allowing virtual assistants to have intelligent conversations with consumers.
- Minimal Development: A server-centric architecture enables updates to be made without changes to mobile apps. Virtual assistants are deployed through a browser interface that runs across all mobile platforms using HTML5, a standard app or integrated within existing company apps.
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Integration with device services enables targeted communication based on location and event.
- SMS Friendly: Customers can interact using natural language and text-speak using SMS from their mobile devices.
"Our new V-Person Mobile is a powerful solution that meets customer needs and cements our industry leadership," said Creative Virtual's USA CEO, Richard Simons, in the statement. "We are committed to helping clients and other large organisations continue to evolve their multi-platform customer relationship strategy with customized solutions that directly support their business goals."