Zoho has added its online help desk software, Zoho Support, to the Google Apps Marketplace. This is Zoho's 12 application in the Google online storefront.
"Our customers continue to make it clear that they want their online applications to work together seamlessly, regardless of who makes them," said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. "So, we are going to continue integrating our applications with Google Apps to give them that fluid user experience. Zoho Support brings a powerful yet easy-to-use help desk application to the Google Apps Marketplace. And it reconfirms our commitment to integrate the Zoho apps users want with Google Apps."
Zoho Support for Google Apps allows users to create tickets manually or receive them through channels like email, the Web, customer portalsm and API. Users can also manage forum posts by converting them into tickets and tracking them until they are closed. Integration highlights include the following:
- Single sign on: Once Zoho Support is installed in any Google Apps domain, users can access it directly from the universal navigation bar in Google Apps.
- Adding users: Users can add existing Google Apps users to Zoho Support, automatically setting them up as support agents without having to create new accounts.
- Importing contacts: Users can import their Google Apps contacts into Zoho Support.
Zoho Support for Google Apps joins a broad array of business, collaboration, and productivity applications that Zoho has brought to the Google Apps Marketplace, including:
- Zoho CRM: Manage customer relationships across the entire lifecycle.
- Zoho Projects: Improve team communication and productivity.
- Zoho Invoice: Simplify invoicing and follow-up to get paid fast.
- Zoho Books: Gain complete financial visibility with online accounting and bookkeeping.
- Zoho Recruit: Source, track, and hire job applicants and candidates at staffing agencies and HR departments.
- Zoho Reports: Get new insights on business data with powerful online reporting and business intelligence.
- Zoho Discussions: Help people make decisions from discussions.
- Zoho Wiki: Create online workspaces for group content sharing.
- Zoho Meeting: Host Web meetings to instantly connect with team members, clients, and partners from around the world.
- Zoho Creator: Create business rules and workflows for Google Apps.