Support.com, a provider of cloud-based technology services and software, today released the latest version of its patented Nexus Service Delivery Platform, which includes expanded remote support tools for mobile devices, advanced workflow automation for diagnosing and solving technology problems, and interactive dashboards for real-time decision making and business analytics.
The expanded feature set in the latest release of Nexus includes the following:
- Smartphones and tablets: Expanded tools to remotely diagnose and configure settings for Android-based smartphones and tablets. The remote diagnostics capabilities are enabled by a lightweight app that also powers chat-based support.
- Service delivery best practices: Simplified creation and editing of standard operating procedure workflow (SOP Workflow) across an expanded set of devices. Nexus' new Workflow Editor enables non-technical personnel to standardize best practices by combining remote diagnostics, automated solutions, and standard operating procedures into a single tool for technicians. The Workflow Editor comes with a rich cloud-based Workflow and Task Library to enable re-use of automation packs and established best practices.
- Real-time analytics: New interactive dashboards that enable contact center analysts to understand and optimize service delivery costs, complemented by existing Nexus online reporting and data services. The new dashboards provide contact center personnel the tools needed to perform ad hoc, drill-down analysis on the rich data captured by Nexus during service delivery.
Other cloud-based capabilities offered in the Nexus product suite include the following:
- Nexus Apps: Drives sales via a health check app; provides a seamless experience for subscribers through a desktop client, has a subscriber portal and e-cart for online sales, and optimizes and secures computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Nexus Tech: Guides workflow and automates solutions to technical problems, has a unified workspace that combines remote support, chat, telephony, ticketing and order taking, eliminates the “swivel chair” between applications and has a supervisor dashboard that enables real-time monitoring.
- Nexus Cloud: Enables a tightly integrated partner ecosystem, with pre-built integrations to key technology partners for on-site and depot services, small business cloud services, warranty offerings and online backup. Web services APIs are also included for real-time integration to existing systems such as e-commerce, billing, CRM, point-of-sale and others.
- Nexus Foundation: Builds comprehensive and fully branded technology service programs including: marketing modules that provide a recommendation engine, customer profiles, and subscriber messaging; commerce modules including PCI compliant payment processing and a flexible promotion engine; entitlement modules including subscription management, service definitions, and software licensing; and logistics modules including skills-based routing and work order management.
- Nexus Analytics: Provides insight into program performance, marketing KPIs, subscription usage and churn, service delivery quality and compliance, SLA management and customer satisfaction. Reports are accessible through interactive dashboards, a real-time portal and can also be distributed regularly via email or secure FTP export.
"More than ever, consumers and business users depend on technology to enrich and manage their lives, so when they reach out for support, it's a moment of truth in the customer experience," said Josh Pickus, president and CEO of Support.com, in a statement. "The investments we have made in the Nexus Platform are targeted at removing barriers to delivering best-in-class technology support so that technicians can focus on delighting customers. The latest release of Nexus incorporates what we've learned powering millions of support experiences for some of the country's leading brands."