Sage North America today announced enhanced social media integrations for its Sage ACT! 2013 (version 15.1) contact and customer management system.
Sage ACT! Social Updates help users capture insights that prospects and customers share through their LinkedIn and Facebook profiles and use familiar social features right from within Sage ACT! contact records such as creating and commenting on posts, endorsing skills and sending private messages. A brief video detailing Sage ACT! social features is also available.
Sage ACT! Social Updates help users improve sales and marketing effectiveness by doing the following:
- Viewing and interacting with customers' LinkedIn and Facebook profiles from within their Sage ACT! contact record - comment on posts, endorse skills and send private messages.
- Monitoring customers' posts for specific product or service needs and related sentiments so the right messages and offers can be delivered at the right time.
- Enriching Sage ACT! contact records with missing or noteworthy customer information from social media profiles such as updated titles, email addresses and personal interests.
- Finding mutual Facebook friends and LinkedIn Connections to request association.
- Sharing social connections with Sage ACT! workgroup users to further expand networking.
Sage ACT! social integrations also extend to subscription-based Sage E-marketing for ACT!, allowing users to expand email campaign reach by pushing messages to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter and placing sharing icons in email footers so recipients can post to their social networks.
"Small businesses need to capitalize on the speed and specificity of the social Web," said Dan Wilzoch, senior vice president and general manager of Sage CRM Solutions in North America, in a statement. "Sage ACT! Social Updates users can now gain a more detailed and timely view of each customer's unique needs, opinions and interests so they can act swiftly with the personal outreach, helpful information or a meaningful sales offer that delivers a positive customer experience, and improves their bottom line."