Blackbaud today released a new version of Blackbaud CRM, including an enhanced mobile CRM experience, embedded Internet and social tools, full-featured Web deployment, and device independence.
Blackbaud CRM brings together fundraising, online applications, actionable prospect research and analytics, and multichannel direct marketing together in one platform to provide an integrated view of the constituent experience across an organization. Built to handle the unique needs of cause and cure, healthcare and other large direct response marketing organizations, higher education institutions, and international NGOs, Blackbaud CRM works with nonprofits’ unique processes to allow easier access to data and a complete view of constituent and alumni activity.
Key enhancements in the new release of Blackbaud CRM include the following:
- Mobile CRM – putting the power of Blackbaud CRM in a mobile environment. Users can now view and create favorites, manage constituents and prospects, create and edit interactions and more.
- Web deployment and user experience – providing a complete Web-based experience with full-feature support and the flexibility of access from any preferred browser or device, including tablets. User experience enhancements include improved search capabilities and a more intuitive and comprehensive constituent view.
- Social accounts in constituent view – users can now add and directly link to constituents' social media accounts right from the constituent view, making it easier to build relationships. As an additional offering, Blackbaud's Social Scoring data enrichment service provides social media account information and returns valuable insight about constituents' social engagement.
- Expanded international capabilities - United Kingdom and European customers online claim submission has been added for Gift Aid as has support for the new Single European Payments Area.
- Expanded membership options – to manage mid-term membership upgrades, fixed expiration dates, membership campaigns, and recurring gifts. This, along with an enhanced member services view, provides a complete view of constituents by providing a single snapshot of key member details and flexible management options.
- Embedded Internet tools – allowing users to extend membership signup capabilities to online communities with the Membership Form function, as well as enhancements to online transaction downloads; a LinkedIn Group Join function to better manage alumni and affinity groups; new mobile/desktop toggle functionality to provide a seamless switch from the mobile to desktop experience; and other usability improvements.
Additional enhancements were made in Web-based configuration capabilities, data management, revenue record and financial transaction display, and prospect research and analysis.
"The enhancements in the latest release of Blackbaud CRM are aimed at helping nonprofits better engage with constituents, improving the user experience, and providing organizations flexible configuration options," said Eric de Jager, Blackbaud's vice president of product management, in a statement. "This release builds on the work we've been doing to deliver simplicity in fundraising, unparalleled data hygiene tools, and integrated marketing across multiple programs and channels."