Ancile Solutions, a provider of learning and performance software solutions, today released Ancile uAlign, a cloud-based mobile corporate communications application designed to help organizations keep employees informed, up to date, and equipped to meet organizational goals.
With Ancile uAlign, business leaders can create new messages, link to existing content, and send prioritized messages to individuals. Real-time information delivery ensures messages are relevant and timely. Consistent messaging campaigns and self-assessments ensure acceptance and retention. After the prioritized message is sent, ANCILE uAlign provides dashboard reporting to monitor message receipt and assessment results.
With Ancile uAlign, organizations and employees can do the following:
- Create and consume messages with text, links, audio, video, images, attachments, read receipts, and knowledge checks;
- Automatically prioritize messages to employees based on due date;
- Create channels to broadcast messages to specific organizational groups or teams such as sales, new employees, finance, or plant locations;
- Create campaigns to automatically deliver a series of messages in a specific order with predetermined start and due dates, allowing employees to work at their own pace;
- Analyze responses for receipt, comprehension, and response time; and
- Generate reports by employee, message, channel, or campaign.
"Organizations today are challenged to keep their employees informed in rapidly changing environments. Employees face too much information, with little guidance on priority," said Frank Lonergan, CEO of Ancile Solutions, in a statement. "We developed Ancile uAlign to help organizations deliver communications and verify comprehension through self-assessment. With this new solution, companies can combat information overload and improve retention."