SocialChorus, a provider of advocate marketing solutions, rolled out several enhancements to its Advocate Experience brand-controlled social experience solution channeling customer, employee, and influencer affinity into one marketing channel.
The latest release of the Advocate Experience, Winter 2013, makes it even easier for consumers, employees, and influencers to consume, create, and share content that reflects their experiences with the brand.
Winter 2013 release enhancements include the following:
- More advocates: Recruit advocates across the Web via email, social media, and brand Web sites.
- More usability: A new user-interface makes featured content easier to find and enables advocates to preview content before sharing.
- More opportunities to create: Advocates can now create product reviews, photos, videos, and complete surveys.
- More actionable data: expanded data and reporting options now answer key questions, including what kind of advocates should be recruited? What communication best motivates advocates? How big are my advocate audiences? What content performs best with the advocates audience?
- More brand safety: Compliance is further ensured with advocate orientation, training, certification, embedded FTC-compliant hashtags, and ongoing human moderation of content.
"Advocate marketing continues to be the most effective form of marketing. It sends an incredibly powerful message when consumers and employees advocate for a brand they feel a connection with," said Greg Shove, founder and CEO of SocialChorus, in a statement. "By delivering the complete solution for brands that are looking for new ways to connect with customers and by committing to driving the goals they care about the most, SocialChorus helps great brands drive company goals, which has resulted in our rapid growth."