Oracle yesterday introduced Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences, the latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud.
Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences is a scalable cloud-based solution for marketers at pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers and offers industry-specific best practices and capabilities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences offers predefined contact and account fields, customized campaign templates based on industry best practices, and life science-specific reporting templates. The advanced targeting and segmentation capabilities enable marketers to personalize engagement and foster one-to-one conversations with healthcare professionals and prescription influencers.
Oracle Marketing Cloud now has industry-specific marketing solutions for financial services, industrial services and life sciences. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content, and data analysis best practices.
Other features of the Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences solution include the following:
- Optimized campaign management and execution: An intuitive user interface specifically designed for the life science industry to create campaigns, landing pages and forms, and automate email, demand generation, and content marketing programs.
- Fast and accurate targeting: Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation technology helps life science marketers deliver relevant, targeted, and meaningful communications across traditional and social channels.
- Simplified marketing compliance: By logging, tracking, and sending an exact copy for every communication from marketing, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences enables marketers to deploy compliant and approved digital communications across all channels.
- Better lead management: Oracle Eloqua Lead Management identifies the best leads and nurtures unqualified or cold leads, to help move them along the buyer's journey.
- Enhanced customer insight: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement capabilities provide deep insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, showing impact on qualified sales leads, pipeline, and ROI.
- Rapid deployment: With Oracle's pre-packaged content for eDetailing, medical education events, formulary approval and online product education campaigns, marketers can ensure rapid time to market for marketing campaigns.
- Simple integration: One-click integration enables marketers to integrate actionable customer insights into existing enterprise applications. The solution also integrates with more than 100 social media and direct mail tools via connectors hosted in the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud.
"Each industry faces its own set of unique marketing challenges, which many one-size-fits-all marketing platforms fail to address," said Jason Rushforth, vice president of industry solutions at Oracle Marketing Cloud, in a statement. "At Oracle we are committed to leveraging our extensive insights across a range of verticals to deliver industry-specific marketing solutions. The release of Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences further demonstrates that commitment and addresses the unique marketing challenges faced by pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers."