Lexalytics, a provider of cloud and on-premises text analytics solutions, has released Semantria for Excel 5.0, a text analytics add-in for Microsoft Excel to help companies gain better insights from surveys.
Semantria for Excel enables market researchers, business analysts, customer experience management (CEM), voice of the customer (VOC), and voice of the employee (VOE) professionals to analyze both structured and unstructured survey data in one place. Whether generated from popular third-party online survey companies or formats like SPSS or triple-S XML, Semantria for Excel can generate insights and create reports and data visualizations with the click of a button.
With Semantria for Excel, users can do the following:
- Filter by Net Promoter Score (NPS) based on survey responses and correlate those scores to the unstructured data of actual customer or employee comments;
- Connect to SurveyMonkey to import survey data for quick analysis;
- Determine sentiment;
- Identify categories of discussion and input content;
- Customize features, including categorization, context determination, entity extraction and sentiment analysis;
- Analyze content in 22 languages;
- Automatically extract entities, such as people, places, companies, brands, @mentions, #hashtags, and job titles, from content to see who or what is most talked about and who is not;
- Indicate who or what they want tracked; and
- Create data visualizations with reports, word clouds, graphs, charts and more with the click of a button.
"Business analysts and market researchers have used Lexalytics for years to gain insights from their unstructured data from survey responses," said Jeff Catlin, CEO of Lexalytics, in a statement. "For the first time, we're giving them the ability to correlate that unstructured data with their structured data directly in Excel to gain insights in a much easier and quicker process."
Semantria for Excel leverages the power of Lexalytics' cloud-based Semantria API via the Semantria for Excel add-in. It is compatible with the latest version of Excel for Windows.