Enghouse Interactive, developer of unified communications and contact center solutions, today released version 9.0 of its flagship Enghouse Contact Center: Enterprise (CCE) product (formerly Syntellect CIM).
CCE is a highly scalable multichannel contact center solution for midsized and large enterprises and can be deployed on premises or in private and hybrid cloud configurations.
CCE 9.0 introduces a new agent application for back-office workers who interact directly with customers and a lightweight user interface mode for lower compute-resource footprint. This latest version also delivers new features and enhancements to iAgent, a browser-based agent workspace optimized with a toolbar mode and also includes support for more third-party integrations. Additional features include enhanced analytics for greater business insight.
The highlights of enhancements and capabilities in CCE 9.0 include the following:
- Enhanced iAgent fault-tolerant multichannel unified agent workspace that runs inside the browser and provides important customer details and interaction data at the agent's fingertips.
- AppBar: Introduced for the first time in CCE 9.0 and built using the iAgent platform, AppBar enables new ways to optimize agent desktop and business processes.
- extendAgent: Also introduced for the first time in CCE 9.0, extendAgent broadens the multichannel interaction handling capabilities beyond the formal contact center. It provides a minimal footprint interface that allows back-office (HR, ERP) knowledge workers to receive, make, and track interactions they have with customers.
- Microsoft Lync integration: Customers can now extend Microsoft Lync with CCE 9.0 and all of its contact center capabilities, bringing all of the benefits of unified communications and presence to the agent and enabling self-service strategies.
- ADAPT: The Application Development and Provisioning Tool (ADAPT) is enhanced to accelerate the creation of call flows and email integration.
- Core Technology: The CCE 9.0 core platform has been updated to leverage native 64-bit operating system technology, which enables consolidation of server hardware. Deployments of the product’s iAgent and AppBar client applications are managed from the server.
- Survey Manager: The new release also delivers deeper integration with Enghouse Interactive’s Survey Manager extending the ability to setup custom schedules and alarms, enhancing charts, graphs and the collection of metrics. These enhancements provide greater visibility into system usage, error queues, survey results, and resource and consultation utilizations.
"CCE 9.0 was designed to significantly lower the total cost of ownership while empowering call center agents and managers to deliver greater levels of service to their customers," said Christoph Mosing, president North America, Enghouse Interactive, in a statement. "By improving agent productivity and extending the capabilities of our solutions deeper into the organization, we can offer our customers the highest levels of efficiencies and a greater return on their investment."
This latest release comes just two months after Enghouse Interactive released the latest vertsion of its Cloud Contact Center offering.