ConnectLeader has integrated its Team Dialer and Personal Dialer sales acceleration dialing platform with NetSuite CRM.
The ConnectLeader dialing platform directly integrates with NetSuite CRM and does not require users to enter separate login credentials to use the ConnectLeader solution.
"NetSuite CRM customers will benefit from ConnectLeader's tight bidirectional integration, real-time analytics, and easy-to-use user interface with our standard product. There is no need for custom integration," said said Mark Lynch, director of sales and business development at ConnectLeader, in a statement. "This is our third connector with top CRM vendors, putting us in a unique position to offer integrated dialing capabilities for clients who have invested in different CRM technologies."
With ConnectLeader, users can do the following:
- Import saved searches directly into ConnectLeader.
- Specify which records to update in NetSuite CRM with data gathered during the ConnectLeader dialing process.
- Update data in near real-time and clean up calling lists for subsequent dialing.
- Map and make visible any field in the ConnectLeader screen during the dialing process for customized and optimized workflows.
- Have full visibility to contact records prior to, during, and after every call.
- Bidirectionally sync data associated with calling activities.
- Monitor calls and whisper using Remote Coach feature.