Confirmit today released Version 18 of its Confirmit Horizons solution for customer experience, employee engagement, and market research.
Horizons V18 introduces Confirmit SmartHub, a customer engagement hub that enables businesses to capture, analyze, and respond to customer and market feedback across multiple channels and sources in real time. Instant Analytics is a new analysis module that provides immediate, actionable insights with no setup or training required. In addition, the new Active Dashboards module provides enhanced data visualization to enable stakeholders to analyze information and track trends immediately on a variety of devices. Horizons V18 also adds a new Action Management module to ensure businesses can automatically trigger actions, based on up-to-date customer, employee, or market information. Cases can be managed through to completion to ensure businesses drive change and close the loop on tactical and strategic actions.
"Confirmit has once more managed to produce a remarkable new version of Horizons," said Sam Otter, head of marketing at Virgin Holidays, in a statement. "SmartHub is a powerful innovation that allows us, for the first time, to easily capture and map all customer data from various touchpoints in the customer journey into one intelligent hub which has generated new insights and initiated tactical and strategic actions to drive our business performance improvements."
The range of new features and functionality in Version 18 includes the following:
- Optimized support for Windows Phone 8 and Firefox OS on mobile devices, plus support for much larger telephony interviewing operations;
- Support for photos and images in online surveys;
- Push and continuous GPS tracking in offline surveys through SODA 3.0;
- Full text search across templates and surveys, with a full audit trail of changes in survey authoring;
- Redesigned dashboards and chart engines for enhanced visualizations;
- Immediate insight for all stakeholders on all devices, allowing users to view performance and trends against key performance indicators;
- The ability to automate case creation based on real-time alerts and configure workflows and rules that reflect business processes; and
- The ability to close the loop by simply assigning cases, tracking progress, and escalating as needed.
"Managing the massive amounts of financial, customer, employee, and market data available is becoming one of the biggest challenges facing businesses today," said Terry Lawlor, executive vice president of product management at Confirmit, in a statement. "Confirmit Horizons Version 18 introduces Confirmit SmartHub to resolve this business pain and empower organizations to make informed decisions for improving business processes and enhancing customer experience. Companies can now capture all interactions on all channels, map these across multiple data sources, and immediately initiate tactical and strategic actions to drive business performance improvements, all in an end-to-end, closed-loop process."
For Confirmit, this is the first major upgrade to the Horizons solution since Version 17.5 was introduced in October 2012. The company was named a CRM magazine 2014 Service Leader.